XI Аnnual Сonference “Practice of international tax planning: new focus”
When: It was held on November 15–16, 2018 Where: InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya, Moscow
- New bills on international tax planning
- The first results of CRS-based automatic information exchange
- Foreign exchange legislation tightened: specific examples
- Capital amnesty extension. How can the "tax-free liquidation" of a CFC be useful?
- Legislation on controlled foreign companies (CFC) and application practices
- Unjustified tax benefit in cross-border operations
- Determining the actual recipient of income. Legal case studies
- Tax audits and tax inspections
- Transfer pricing and how it is practiced by companies
- News from abroad: Cyprus, the United States, Switzerland, the Netherlands, China, and others.
- New “offshore areas” on Russian islands
- Overview and legal case studies
Be the first!
Subscribe to our newsletter, and learn about company news, events and participants.