XII Аnnual Сonference "Practice of international tax planning: the white on the black"
infor-media Russia announces the XII Annual Conference “Practice of international tax planning: the white on the black”. The event will be held on November 14–15, 2019 in Moscow, at Marriott Grand Hotel.
- no. 1 among the events concerning this subject on the Russian market;*
- over 100 participants, 75% of the audience representing businesses;
- delegates from 15+ industries in Russia, the CIS, and the EU;
- top-level speakers from the Federal Tax Service of Russia;
- 5 practical sessions; discussions; a workshop;
- 90 minutes of individual consultations;
- 93% recommend us to friends and colleagues!
* – considering the number of participants representing businesses.
- Ratification of MLI in Russia, first consequences
- The first results of CRS-based automatic information exchange
- Exchange activities and risks of criminal responsibility
- Intra-group services in a holding: transborder tax aspects
- Investment via controlled foreign companies (CFC)
- Determining the beneficial owner of income and tax at source
- Tax residency and center of vital interests
- Russian offshores — is there sense?
- Other jurisdictions: Cyprus, England, Luxembourg, Singapore, etc.
- Tax control through the lens of unjustified tax benefit
- Risk-oriented approach to tax optimization
Business owners, CEOs and CFOs, chief accountants, managers of tax units, tax lawyers.
For more details on the conference please contact us on the phone: +7 495 995-80-04 or check our website at http://www.infor-media.ru/events/57/1303/